Our clients say-
"I admire not only the commitment that Ginsburg and Redmond has made to our firm over the years, but also the tenacity and energy they employ . . ."
Westchester County Real Estate Attorneys
Creative Solutions in New York Real Estate Law
Other law firms treat real estate law as a sideline. At Ginsburg & Redmond, P.C., in Hawthorne, New York, we deal in real estate only.
Our lawyers have more than 100 years of combined experience in assisting clients across New York in real estate matters ranging from residential closings to the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of multimillion-dollar commercial projects. We also have an active real estate litigation practice and a dedicated practice in the representation of condominiums, homeowners associations and cooperatives in Westchester County and throughout the metropolitan area.
If you own real estate, are an investor in real estate or are a party to a real estate transaction or if you are a member of a condominium association, homeowners association or cooperative board, we have the experience, skill and knowledge to guide and help you maximize results, achieve your goals and stay clear of any legal pitfalls.
Westchester-Based Commercial Real Estate Attorneys | Real Estate Financing
Our services include:
- Representation of condominiums, co-ops and HOAs, including review of contracts, attendance at board and unit owner meetings, review and revision of bylaws, rules and regulations, common charge arrears, filing and enforcement of liens, general counsel and the prosecution and defense of litigation
- Resolving legal issues between landlords and tenants
- Commercial real estate, including purchases, sales and closings
- Residential real estate, including purchases, sales and closings
- Leasing of residential and commercial properties, including single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, shopping centers and office buildings
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution for all commercial and residential real estate matters
- All manner of residential and commercial financing
- Filing, enforcement and defense of Mechanics’ liens and other liens
For a further introduction to our services, please read our practice areas overview page.
Westchester County Real Estate Lawyers
At Ginsburg & Redmond, P.C., our service is professional, but our attorneys and staff are personable. We work hard to create an atmosphere in which our clients are comfortable, informed and empowered to pursue the real estate strategies that best suit their goals and ambitions.
Unlike some law firms where clients are treated like numbers, we embrace our business relationships and the needs of our clients. Your success is our business, and we are invested in it.